What is HIFU therapy?
High Intensity Focused Ultrasound Methods
“HIFU”, another step of technology that uses Ultrasound waves to help correct the sagging skin, lack of firmness, lack of collagen, help to lift and tighten the skin, adjust to have V- shaped face, solve the problem of sagging face. ‘HIFU’ is a high-intensity ultrasound wave technology that penetrates deep into the subcutaneous layer, the membrane layer supporting tissues of the skin in SMAS to shrink, creating collagen and elastin in the skin layer again. As a result, the face becomes tighter. The skin becomes firm and looks youthful
HIFU is a technology of ultrasound waves shot on the skin, causing the skin layer to shrink. This treatment helps correct the drooping mouth corners, eyelids, and eyebrows, making the skin look youthful. HIFU is therefore an innovation appropriate for people who have problems of sagging on the face, and fear of needles. It is suitable for people who start having wrinkles.
HIFU THERAPY LIFTING
Who is it for?
1.people with problems sagging face look not firm
This problem is more common in older patients. Facial skin begins to sag, not firm. ‘Haifu’ can shrink the SMAS layer, making the face look firmer.
4.people with large pores Pores are not tightened.
‘ Haifu ‘ can stimulate the skin. to tighten up thus helping to make the pores that used to be wide, look smaller and ‘Hifu’ also stimulates collagen. make the skin look fuller thus helping to tighten pores as well.
2.those who want Make the face frame look clearer. gives the face a dimensional look
Doing ‘Haifu’ can tighten the face frame to make it look clearer and look more dimensional after the SMAS layer has contracted and the results will be clearly seen. After 1 month
5.Those who want to reduce the wattle under the chin
wattle under the chin due to the lack of firmness of the pores or fat that accumulates under the skin Too much wattle area, doing ‘Haifu’ will help tighten the wattle. Help the wattle at the craft. sagging disappeared
3.with a dull face The face does not look bright
Those who have dull face, not clear, doing ‘Haifu’ can help stimulate collagen. and elastin under the skin make the skin look fuller have more water bright skin look alive
6.Those who want to have a slimmer, smaller face, look more V-chef.
Doing ‘Haifu’ helps tighten the face. Adjust the face shape to look smaller, slender, and look like a V-Shape.
4 The procedure for doing haifu lifting
4 steps of High-intensity focused ultrasound
BEFORE & AFTER
Before -After HIFU therapy. Lifting and Tightening
3 Advantages of doing Hifu
1. Adjust the shape of the face to be slender get a picture of V Chef’s face
After the HIFU, the face will be gradually tightened and the face will be slender and look V-Shape in a period of 1 – 2 months.
2. fix sagging skin Helps the skin to be firmer, tighter, pores look smaller.
help older people have sagging skin To come back to be firm, look firm, rejuvenate the patient’s skin again.
3. Reduce wrinkles, help deep grooves to be noticeably better.
Haifu is suitable for people who start to have wrinkles. But still don’t want to make a decision? or perform surgery Haifu can stimulate aging skin. come back shallow
Feelings while and after receiving HIFU treatment
You will feel warmth on the skin while undergoing HIFU. There may be slight pains in some areas treated such as the corners of the jaw, cheekbones, forehead. These symptoms are normal because the skin in such areas is thin with less fat. However, these symptoms will disappear after finishing treatment.
The skin will have neither scars, scabs nor burns. Generally, aesthetic is not needed. However, for patients who are afraid of getting hurt, an aesthetic can be requested.
After HIFU treatment, there may be slight redness from the heat, which will disappear within 1-2 hours.
Some people have facial pain in the first 24 hours, which is normal.
Features of Haifu
- Face lift clearer face frame.
- Solve the problem of sagging skin.
- Youthful skin.
- Reduce wrinkles effectively deep trenches
- Smooth skin Pores look smaller.
- Modify the V-Chef’s face.
- Slim face, small face.
- Results last 10 – 12 months.
What is different between
Thread Lift and HIFU?
1. HIfu is the use of high intensity ultrasound waves to destroy tissues in the skin layer deep to SMAS, causing the skin in SMAS layer to shrink for new collagen and tissue formation, making the skin look firmer and younger.
2. HIFU treatment will not be painful and neither bruises nor swelling nor redness are left after the procedure unlike thread lift. However, it may have to be swapped for a less effectiveness period of
about 8-12 months.
3. The average price of HIFU is cheaper when compared to thread lift. However, it depends on the efficiency of each type of Haifu machine as well. At present, many brands of Haifu machines are available in the market.
4. HIFU treatment: Patients may choose standardized establishments with personnel trained in performing HIFU specifically. A specialist may not be needed like thread lift.
1. Thread lift is the use of different types of absorbable threading into the skin so as to stimulate the skin to create new collagen. Collagen will fasten to threads, thus firming up the face and tightening tissues of that threading area even more. It can be used on the entire face and is a method to reduce wrinkles clearly.
2. Thread lift is a method of long-term effective results depending on the type of thread approximately 1-2 years. After that, the skin will continue to create collagen and tissue. The use of large or small amounts of threads depends on the size and type of thread. Sometimes the face may be swollen depending on the doctor’s skill.
3. Thread lift on average is more expensive than HIFU treatment, but is swapped for a longer period of visible results. In general, normal PDO thread will give average results of 1 – 2 years. However, nowadays some threads, e.g. molding thread can last up to year (s).
4. Thread lift must be performed by specialist doctor because the needle must be inserted into the inner skin layer. The doctor must estimate placement of threads in the proper depth and position to prevent threads from appearing after threading or make the results of thread lift more effective.
Video Review of Hifu Lifting
Does the patient need to prepare anything special? Just get enough rest, no make-up, on the day of the Hifu treatment, if you have any doubts or want to ask more You can talk to consult with Facial Designer of Waleerat Clinic first at Line Official : @waleerat or click https://line.me/R/ti/p/%40waleerat
1.Use a skin cream to moisturize. And apply sunscreen with high SPF and PA to prevent the skin that has just undergone the haifu treatment from being damaged by sunlight and pollution.
2.Eat all 5 food groups, especially fruits and vegetables that are high in vitamins. can eat collagen peptides and vitamin C to stimulate the creation of more collagen
3.Refrain from smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages. for at least 1 week due to smoking And alcohol will block the process of creating collagen in the body. reduce the efficiency of threading
4.Do not massage or rub your face vigorously after 2 weeks.
5.Vitamin C and collagen can be taken to stimulate collagen production. and elastin under the skin increase the efficiency of threading
6.Refrain from facial massage, facial spa treatment or any treatment for a period of 1 week to reduce inflammation of the face. after threading
About making Hifu
Time for making haifu
30 – 45 minutes
Pain relief medication
Silk cutting time
Duration of treatment
Frequently asked questions about making haifu
Q & A
HIFU stands for ‘High Intensity Focused Ultrasound’.
is the use of ultrasound waves With high concentrations to destroy tissues in the deep skin layer to the SMAS layer (Superficial Muscular Aponeurotic System). When the skin in the SMAS layer is destroyed, the muscles will contract. make the skin look firmer along with stimulating collagen at the same time It makes the skin firmer, wrinkles are reduced, and the skin is smooth. You can look younger, with visible changes immediately after the procedure and will gradually become more noticeable until new collagen is completely created.
Doing haifu might be a bit painful while doing it, which is normal. And there will be redness, bruising, swelling after the procedure, which can be found normally as well. Not a serious side effect and is not harmful to the patient which these marks It can heal on its own in 1-2 weeks after the procedure.
On average, the efficiency of the procedure will be around 8-12 months after which the patient can receive the procedure again. When you feel that the performance starts to deteriorate
The number of shots for each shot It depends on the person that there is a problem with facial skin, how much – how little, which each person has not the same. but is more suitable for those with less wrinkles and must be done continuously to see the result clearly. In general, patients usually do 300 – 1000 shots.
Although doing haifu is a way to tighten. with high security But still, you should consult a doctor who specializes in facial reshaping. to estimate the number of shots Evaluate the patient’s face shape. and the concentration of energy used in detail and suitable for the needs of the skin and the area for maximum efficiency of making haifu
- Do not do in pregnant women.
- people who have received treatment by surgical removal of metal plates Layout under the skin layer, should not do
- wounded person that has not yet healed Should refrain from doing the procedure until the wound or inflammation has healed.
in fact Can be done all over the face and body in order to lift the skin. However should be under the supervision of a medical professional for safe results